RHSQ members and guests at the 2018 Queensland Day dinner
Become a member
The Royal Historical Society of Queensland invites you to make an application to become a member of the Society.
Your membership benefits include
- a quarterly copy of the Queensland History Journal delivered electronically
- a monthly members’ Bulletin delivered electronically February to December
- complimentary access to the Commissariat Store Museum
- discounted members rates at most Society events and functions
- complimentary research assistance in the Welsby Library
Your membership supports The Royal Historical Society of Queensland in our work to preserve, publish, and promote Queensland’s history. Members are invited to take an active interest in the Society through assisting in the many different areas of our operations.
The Society values your support and would especially value donations to help promote history in the community. Donations to the Library and Museum Fund of $2 or more are eligible tax deductions. Donations to the general funds from members not seeking a tax deduction are especially valuable in keeping your Society operating.
The RHSQ Membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 each year. However, if you join between March and June, your membership application will include the following membership year.
Renewal of Membership
For renewal of memberships or donations, members may directly credit the Society’s bank account, and put the name of the member in the payment details.
Bank account details:
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
Account name: Royal Historical Society of Queensland
BSB: 064 001
Account No: 0091 1840