THE ROYAL HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF QUEENSLAND
Applications are sought for the position of the Society’s Manager.
The position involves 28 hours of work with the Society over four days.
The Manager of The Royal Historical Society of Queensland (RHSQ) will support the Council of RHSQ, relevant committees and volunteers in the coordination and smooth operation of the Society and the Commissariat Store Museum specifically relating to the daily operational management and general routine business of the society including the museum.
- Demonstrated effective managerial experience,
- Proven ability to apply high level communication, negotiation and presentation skills to engage a broad range of stakeholders, individuals and community groups,
- Demonstrated capacity to work flexibly with a multi-functioning team of volunteers and provide leadership that fosters a co-operative collegiate approach,
- Demonstrated ability to manage the financial accounts of a not-for-profit organisation,
- The successful applicant is required to hold or obtain a current Blue Card for child related employment and a First Aid and CPR certificate
Applications close on Wednesday, 6 April 2022 at 5pm.
Applications should include a two page response to the selection criteria and a CV.
Interviews will be held promptly and the successful applicant may commence at the end of April.
Further details and a Position Description can be obtained from the Manager at the Society – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3221 4198.